A hobby or interest that relaxes you can be a constructive way of relieving stress.
Relaxation is not too time-consuming or taxing that it becomes a source of your stress in itself.
Relaxation is a skill like other skills.
It can learn that induces feelings of calm and well-being while allowing you to remain in control.
There is a wide variety of relaxation techniques which can provide a stressful mind with many benefits:
- First of all, It is simple and easy to do
- Secondly, Increases self-awareness of the effects of stress on the body and mind.
- Then, It reduces fatigue by increasing awareness of excess muscle tension.
- Increases confidence in the ability to deal with feelings of anxiety, stress, and panic.
- Can improve personal relationships.
- After that, It promotes sleep
- And It provides an alternative to drugs (prescribed and non-prescribed).